11 Best Camera Bags, Backpacks, or Cases to Buy in 2021
If you are a photo enthusiast, chances are you are already dying to have the very best and latest camera gear. The problem is, with the steep prices, you may feel that you are just about to spend all your money on equipment you don’t really need.
However, that is not the case anymore. With platforms offering the chance to search for products that are second-hand, camera gear can now be afforded at a pocket-friendly price. All one has to do is look for what they want on such websites. That’s it! Unfortunately, not many people know about this, which is why they often go into buying new gear that is unfathomably expensive. This is especially true for stuff like camera bags. But with bags, the problem is not just the high selling prices, but also the choice. There are so many on the market that it becomes tough for an individual to choose one that can offer value-for-money services.
What usually happens is sometimes bags meant for camera accessories may not be perfect for the same. And while there are specific camera bags for different purposes, there are other bags that might provide the same functionality – without being too high on the price range! The choice, however, is on the person’s requirements.
For starters, though, customers can try looking for bags that have an organized space or waterproof backpacks which can be all-weather friendly and can be a perfect fit for your camera gear. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could buy the best camera gear without having to spend all your money?
Of course, let’s start with the gear that will enable you to carry your equipment. Check out the following:
1. Evecase Classic Canvas Laptop Backpack – is a minimal yet stylish camera bag built to last. The main compartment is spacious, whereas the smaller storage pockets are perfect for storing a variety of accessories, from spare memory cards to extra batteries. This camera backpack also has a padded camera compartment and a separate padded laptop compartment, so you can safely transport a laptop.
2. Chrome Niko Pack – is the only camera backpack that allows you to have a DSLR, a wide-angle lens, and a cinema camera in the same bag, making it the only camera backpack that can carry all of those things at the same time. The Niko Pack has a few other differences that make it stand out from the other camera bags, such as two side pockets, a waterproof back, and a strap that can be adjusted.
3. AmazonBasics Backpack – is one of the best-selling camera bags on Amazon, and for a good reason. The design is functional, but it also looks stylish, and the backpack has a lot of space for all your camera gear that you need to bring with you when you’re shooting.
4. Peak Design Everyday Backpack – it has a lot of pockets for organizing your camera equipment. But that’s not all! From the moment you open it up, you’ll be impressed by how much it can hold, how well it is made and how well it looks. It is the ultimate camera bag for professional photographers. Consider also buying the sturdy Peak Design Leash for your cameras (which can also fit in the backpack). They can really be a blessing when you’re out hiking or in nature, and want to click some risky shots!
5. Pelican 1510 Rolling Case – is the most versatile camera case ever made. It will hold the most expensive DSLR or the most basic point-and-shoot camera. It will fit anything from a smartphone to a tablet or even a pocket camera. The possibilities are endless, which is why 1510 is the best camera case to buy in 2021.
6. LowePro Pro Roller x200 AW – is a new form factor camera case designed for compact and advanced compact cameras like the Sony A7 series and Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. The double zipper makes it easy to open the case, and the internal dividers provide a place for extra memory cards and other accessories. Its large yet lightweight design, rugged exterior, and waterproof protection will make it a popular choice.
7. Incase Ari Marcopoulos – it’s designed to protect your camera gear, it’s waterproof, and it comes with a fully-rugged backpack. If you’re looking for an easily accessible camera case for your DSLR, this one is a great option.
8. Tenba Messenger DNA 15 – is a high quality, durable messenger bag that is perfect for the busy photographer. It is a bag that can be used for daily use or on a trip, with many compartments to organize all your gear and protect it from the elements.
9. Think Tank Retrospective 30 V2 – is the best camera bag to buy in 2021 because it combines functionality, value, and craftsmanship. It’s one of the most versatile bags, capable of carrying a DSLR camera body with a lens attached, or even a mirrorless camera body and a lens. In addition, it can be used as a backpack or a laptop backpack, which is a pretty unique feature among camera bags, and it looks pretty neat too.
10. Billingham Hadley Pro Shoulder Bag – has the best balance between style, quality, and price. It is stylish, durable, and has a comfortable fit that feels like it has been tailored to fit your camera. It looks great and feels great. But it is also the strongest, most secure camera bag we have ever tested.
11. Kelly Moore 2 Sues 2.0 – is a camera bag that holds everything you need when you’re on the road. This camera bag is incredibly popular with users across the world, as it features a plethora of useful features that work together to make for a comfortable camera bag with space for camera lenses.
It is now up to 2021, and the tech industry has come a long way. The usual rule of thumb for selecting the best is the same today: what you put in them is as important as what you get out of them.